Saturday 10 February 2018

Repentance

Repentance


I will return to you Allah again, as what you want me to do, my Lord and I wish if you accept me (my repentance).

The immortality Paradise and to grant me more.

I disobey you but you give me time to repent and you conceal me (my sins) despite my stubbornness. Because, my Lord, You are Most Forgiving and the Most Loving and You have mercy on all the creatures and slaves.
I came to you, my Lord, crying. My tears of regret flow increasingly. You tell us in the verse (of Qur’an) not to despair. You forgive me, I will be pleased.

Say wholeheartedly.

O Allah! I will leave the sins of past and will move towards your pleasure and paradise, why??? Because I love you O my Lord. It’s my humble request that accept me O Karim (The Most Generous)
I have come back to you (Allah) after I was lost in mirage marks of regret appears on my face.
And do not disgrace me on the Day they are (all) resurrected – the Day they are (all) resurrected. The Day when there will not benefit (anyone) wealth or children.
But only one who comes to Allah with a sound heart. I remembered another verse where Allah warns us of the hellfire.

Allah says…..

“So I have warned you of a Fire which is blazing. None will (enter to) burn therein except the most wretched one. Who had denied and turned away”
We ask Allah to protect us from the hellfire and keep us steadfast.
 I remembered another verse where Allah warns us of the hellfire.

Allah says………..

“It almost bursts with rage. Every time a company is thrown into it, its keepers ask them, “Did there not come to you a warner?” They will say, “Yes, a warner had come to us, but we denied and said, “Allah has not sent down anything. You are not but in great error”.  And they will say, “If only we had been listening or reasoning, we would not be among the companions of the Blaze.” And they will admit their sin, so {it is} alienation for the companions of the Blaze. Similarly, I remember another verse.
And for those who disbelieve will be the fire of Hell. {Death} is not decreed for them so they may die, nor will its torment be lightened for them. Thus do we recompense every ungrateful one. And they will cry out therein, “Our Lord, remove us; we will do righteousness – other than what we were doing!” But did we not grant your life enough for whoever would remember therein to remember, and the warner had come to you?????
So taste {the punishment}, for there is not for the wrongdoers any helper. Indeed, Allah is knower of the unseen {aspects} of the heavens and earth. Indeed, He is knowing of that within the breasts.     



No comments:

Post a Comment